WHITE $4.95 EACH
- 4 sheets
- Waxless, greaseless, smudge proof
- Erasable on sealed surfaces, won’t bleed through paint
- Cut and use what you need
- 9″ x 13″
Graphite Transfer paper 12″ x 24″ $3.95 EACH
Grey Transfer Paper 9″ X 13″ 20 sheets $23.95
Grey Transfer Paper 9″ X 13″ 5 Sheets $6.50
This ingenious tool removes carbon buildup from most sharp Razertip® tips quickly and easily. Prolongs tip life (compared to using abrasives). One hand operation; works without turning off power. New design includes a flip-away blade cover for safety.
Note: We suggest that you never use abrasives to clean burner tips. Abrasives wear your tip out and will cause it to carbon up quicker than if you scraped it. We realize that some manufacturers advocate abrasives to clean tips. Either they don’t know about scraping or they have other motives (i.e. selling you more tips). Scraping works best!
Razertip Extreme Silicone Grip – Black
This replacement silicone grip protects sensitive fingers from heat when burning for an extended period. Fits best on our standard pens, will also work with our heavy duty pens.
Length: 1 5/8″ (41.3mm). Diameter 1″ (25.4mm).
Extra-thick foam grip fits standard Razertip pens. Great for extra compfort, especially if you have sensitive fingers or like to burn at high heat settings. Also popular with artists who prefer the feel of a larger pen.
New unbreakable side clip replacement. Stick-on, self-adhesive
|Unbreakable snap-in side clip. Fits only new Razertip silver colored burners.|
Replacement foam grip for standard Razertip pens. This is the foam grip orignally supplied with our standard pens.
Burn-through Transfer Paper – 15 Sheets
Easily and Accurately Transfer Patterns to Your Work Surface.
15 SHEETS – 8.5″ x 11″
Easy to use:
- Trace, draw or print your pattern onto Transfer Paper
- Compatible with both inkjet and laser printers.
- Cut out pattern as required.
- Tape Transfer Paper to your work surface with masking tape.
- Burn through the Transfer Paper (variable temperature pyro burning tool at low heat setting
- is recommended).
- Remove pattern and continue with shading or detail as desired.
- To get the most from each sheet, print or copy a full sheet of patterns, or multiple patterns before cutting patterns out. Scraps can be saved for tracing.
- If you’re working on a round surface, cut pattern into sections or create small slits along pattern edges so the pattern conforms to your surface.
- Locate the masking tape in places where you won’t be burning through it.
- Don’t burn too dark at first – you can darken the initial burn later.