This is NOT a collet. It is a ‘step down’ adapter that fits inside a 1/8″ collet and allows the use of smaller, 1/16″ shank size accessories. No need to change handpiece collets.
Twist type chuck release
Improved dust seal protection
Includes one chuck (3/32 or 1/8)
Multi-chuck feature (easy to change chuck)
- Works with battery 5 to 7 hours for ultimate hands free portability
- speed range from 3,000 to 30,000 RPM
- Runs on A/C or battery power
- Forward/reverse direction
- MYSTISA POCKET CONTROL BOX
- MYSTISA HANDPIECE
- Length – 5″ x Height – 1 1/3″ x Width – 2 1/3″
- A/C charger (110v or 230v)
- Leather pouch with belt clip
- Handpiece rubber stand
- IN STOCK
This is just the variable foot pedal for the RX300 micromotor
Regular Retail Price $105.00 US.
|Dual Output Box for 2 handpieces|
This output box will plug directly into the main control box and allow 2 handpieces to be plugged in simultaneously. NOTE – only one handpiece can be running at a time.
fits on your micrmotor makes the cord length longer
grey or black in color
Ram Power Micro-Motor has high torque, forward/reverse. 0-32 volts dc output, high power and high torque. Variable speed dial, torque feedback circuitry and safety overload protection and reset button
1/8 collets and Adapter Sleeve – 1/8″ – 3/32″.
Handpiece Tech 2000 or 45000
* Easy to change chucks 1/8 collet and Adapter Sleeve – 1/8″ – 3/32″
Multi – Chuck Feature
Includes one chuck (3/32 or 1/8)
quick release feature
Just the micromotor box and foot pedal
List Price $399.00 US We have special Price $415.00 CA IN STOCK LIMITED TIME
Control unit with built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery features a digital RPM display at the top that makes it easy to monitor speed as you work. The dial on the front adjusts speed from 0 30,000 RPM.
* Run time is approximately 5 hours, depending on how long the micromotor is in continuous use when in battery mode, or plug it in for day-long use. Battery charge time is 3 hours.
* Perfect for users who work at multiple stations, or for signing/personalizing work pieces at craft and outdoor fairs when no power is available.
* Handpiece (motor) is small and lightweight but has plenty of power for fine detailing, polishing and even grinding on metal, wood, glass and many other materials. Its fan cooled, brush type continuous duty motor runs cool and vibration-free. It has permanently lubricated, shielded ball bearings that require no additional lubrication.
* The handpiece has a twist release rotary type collet for easy changes of 2.35mm (3/32) or 1/8 shank burs, depending on choice of collet installed.
* Collets can be installed and changed. Consider Collet Adapters, that step down collet sizes without having to switch out a collet, for handpieces with 1/8 collets.
Two Year Limited Warranty
- HP4-310 Control Box
- HP8-306 Charger/Adapter
- HP4-933 Handpiece Cradle
- HP8-163 Spare pair of motor brushes
- Collet Changing Wrenches HP4-993
HP4-310 Control Unit with Built-in Rechargeable Battery
Specifications:2-34 Wide, 1-14 Deep, 5-14 Tall, 9.77 oz. Output: DC 12V/1.2A
Front: Speed Control Dial
Top: Handpiece Connector Port, 2-Digit RPM Display, LED Indicator Lights: Optional On/Off Foot Switch in use, Rotational Direction, Battery Charging, and Overload Protection Circuitry
Side Panels: On/Off Button, Adapter/Charger Connector Port, Forward/Reverse Button, Optional Foot Switch Connector Port, On/Off Foot Switch (Optional) Button
Specifications: 5 Long, 1/2 Diameter at grip, 7/8 at motor, 6.46 oz/183g, Cord Length: 59DC12V/1.2A, 4.11 in.- oz or 29mNm or 25W Max Torque or Watt Output
The Handpiece is small and lightweight yet has plenty of power for fine detailing, polishing and even grinding on metal, wood, glass and many other materials. Its fan cooled, brush type continuous duty motor runs cool and vibration-free. It has permanently lubricated, shielded ball bearings that require no additional lubrication. The handpiece has a twist release rotary type collet for easy changes of 3/32 or 1/8 shank burs, depending on collet installed.
Consider purchasing a separate “Collet Adapter” that fits inside the handpiece collet and allows the use of smaller shank size accessories without having to actually change the collet. We offer five sizes of adapters that fit in all of our micromotor handpieces except the hammer and chuck styles. See related products below.
Specifications: 14.8v 1,800mAh
Charging Time: 3 hours, Working Time: 5 hoursHP8-306 Charger/Adapter:
Specifications: Input: 110-240 Volt, 50/60hz, Output: DC18V/1.8A
Foredom 1070 Control Box
Ideal for speeds up to 38,000 RPM
Forward and reverse direction
Variable speed foot control included
Dial speed control or with foot pedal
Spare Fuse included
One Year Warranty
Twist type chuck release
Fan cooled brush type, continuous duty motor runs cool and vibration-free and permanently lubricated shielded ball bearings require no lubrication.
Comes with 3/32” collet
Handpiece Cradle included
Spare Pair of Motor Brushes
Changing Wrench included
Assorted color package of 5 $1.95
Comes in Different colors. Fits standard 3/32” (2.35MM burs). Designed and developed as a simple versatile multi use item. Good for color coding burs. Ideal as a depth stopper for the handpiece, preventing burs from rolling on a table. Made from durable polypropolene plastic resin and precisely formed into a 2 bladed fan which acts like a fan or propeller to chase dust away from the user and the handpiece. This simple gadget can keep the work surface or area cleaner, and also prolongs the life of the handpiece bearing.
The bur shield can also be inserted right on top of the handpiece chuck to further eliminate dust from entering the chuck or bearing area.
Micro chuck with 3/32″ shank allows the use of smaller shank accessories without having to change handpiece collet. Ideal for use with 1/16″ shank friction grip burs in 3/32″ (2.35mm) collet handpieces.