WHITE $4.95 EACH
- 4 sheets
- Waxless, greaseless, smudge proof
- Erasable on sealed surfaces, won’t bleed through paint
- Cut and use what you need
- 9″ x 13″
Graphite Transfer paper 12″ x 24″ $3.95 EACH
Grey Transfer Paper 9″ X 13″ 20 sheets $23.95
Grey Transfer Paper 9″ X 13″ 5 Sheets $6.50
This ingenious tool removes carbon buildup from most sharp Razertip® tips quickly and easily. Prolongs tip life (compared to using abrasives). One hand operation; works without turning off power. New design includes a flip-away blade cover for safety.
Note: We suggest that you never use abrasives to clean burner tips. Abrasives wear your tip out and will cause it to carbon up quicker than if you scraped it. We realize that some manufacturers advocate abrasives to clean tips. Either they don’t know about scraping or they have other motives (i.e. selling you more tips). Scraping works best!
Razertip Extreme Silicone Grip – Black
This replacement silicone grip protects sensitive fingers from heat when burning for an extended period. Fits best on our standard pens, will also work with our heavy duty pens.
Length: 1 5/8″ (41.3mm). Diameter 1″ (25.4mm).
- Multi-Stage Carbon Filtration
- 2-Speed Operation
- Replaceable Filters
- Filter stages can be added with the Expansion Kit
- Can be used vertically or horizontally
- Mount to a compatible support for more flexibility
- Clear Hood can be removed for versatility
- Removable soft rubber Hood Grip
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Size: 5″ x 5″ x 6″ (13 cm x 13 cm x 15 cm)
- Weight: 15.2 oz / 430 g
The unit can still be used as a fan to draw air away from your burning surface even if the filters are removed or no longer effective.
For the most effective smoke reduction replace filters regularly. Recommended replacement interval for the Prefilter (Replacement # XF105) is approximately every 25 hours of burning if you burn hot and generate lots of smoke, and approximately every 50 hours if you burn more moderately.
The Primary Filter (Replacement # XF102) should be replaced every other time you replace the Prefilter. This works out to roughly 50-100 hours between Primary Filter changes. This is a basic guideline only. You may find that you want (or need) to replace filters more frequently or less frequently, depending on how effective you feel the filter is at removing smoke while you are burning.
You can increase the filtering efficiency of the Razaire™ MINI by adding one or more Primary Filter Expansion Kits (# XF200). Each kit includes an Expansion Frame and a new Primary Filter. No tools required. To install simply remove the Top Cap from the unit and snap in the Expansion Frame. The extra filter can be set directly on top of the existing filter (be sure to remove the protective paper tabs from the new filter first). Snap the Top Cap back in place.
You can add as many extra Primary Filter stages as you want, however air flow through the unit will be reduced slightly with each additional filter stage you add.
Extra-thick foam grip fits standard Razertip pens. Great for extra compfort, especially if you have sensitive fingers or like to burn at high heat settings. Also popular with artists who prefer the feel of a larger pen.
New unbreakable side clip replacement. Stick-on, self-adhesive
|Unbreakable snap-in side clip. Fits only new Razertip silver colored burners.|
Replacement foam grip for standard Razertip pens. This is the foam grip orignally supplied with our standard pens.
Burn-through Transfer Paper – 15 Sheets
Easily and Accurately Transfer Patterns to Your Work Surface.
15 SHEETS – 8.5″ x 11″
Easy to use:
- Trace, draw or print your pattern onto Transfer Paper
- Compatible with both inkjet and laser printers.
- Cut out pattern as required.
- Tape Transfer Paper to your work surface with masking tape.
- Burn through the Transfer Paper (variable temperature pyro burning tool at low heat setting
- is recommended).
- Remove pattern and continue with shading or detail as desired.
- To get the most from each sheet, print or copy a full sheet of patterns, or multiple patterns before cutting patterns out. Scraps can be saved for tracing.
- If you’re working on a round surface, cut pattern into sections or create small slits along pattern edges so the pattern conforms to your surface.
- Locate the masking tape in places where you won’t be burning through it.
- Don’t burn too dark at first – you can darken the initial burn later.