WHITE $4.95 EACH
- 4 sheets
- Waxless, greaseless, smudge proof
- Erasable on sealed surfaces, won’t bleed through paint
- Cut and use what you need
- 9″ x 13″
Graphite Transfer paper 12″ x 24″ $3.95 EACH
Grey Transfer Paper 9″ X 13″ 5 Sheets $6.50
This ingenious tool removes carbon buildup from most sharp Razertip® tips quickly and easily. Prolongs tip life (compared to using abrasives). One hand operation; works without turning off power. New design includes a flip-away blade cover for safety.
Note: We suggest that you never use abrasives to clean burner tips. Abrasives wear your tip out and will cause it to carbon up quicker than if you scraped it. We realize that some manufacturers advocate abrasives to clean tips. Either they don’t know about scraping or they have other motives (i.e. selling you more tips). Scraping works best!
Razertip Extreme Silicone Grip – Black
This replacement silicone grip protects sensitive fingers from heat when burning for an extended period. Fits best on our standard pens, will also work with our heavy duty pens.
Length: 1 5/8″ (41.3mm). Diameter 1″ (25.4mm).
Razaire Mini – X60 Smoke Extractor
Keep your pyrography workspace fresh and clear of smoke with the Razaire™ MINI – X60 Smoke Extractor. With multi-stage carbon filtration and a versatile design the Razaire™ MINI works in most settings and with any project. The soft Hood Grip allows the Razaire™ MINI to be used on top of your project to ensure maximum smoke capture and filtration.
The unit can still be used as a fan to draw air away from your burning surface even if the filters are removed or no longer effective.
You can increase the filtering efficiency of the Razaire™ MINI by adding one or more Primary Filter Expansion Kits (# XF200). Sold separately. Each kit includes an Expansion Frame and a new Primary Filter.
- Multi-Stage Carbon Filtration
- 2-Speed Operation
- Replaceable Filters
- Filter stages can be added with the Expansion Kit
- Can be used vertically or horizontally
- Mount to a compatible support for more flexibility
- Clear Hood can be removed for versatility
- Removable soft rubber Hood Grip
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Size: 5″ x 5″ x 6″ (13 cm x 13 cm x 15 cm)
- Weight: 15.2 oz / 430 g
Razaire Mini-X60 Primary Filter XF102 $10.95
Razaire Mini- X60 Pre Filter XF105 $5.95
Razaire Mini-X60 Primary Filter Expansion Kit $18.95
The Razertip Razaire Z530 dust collector is a quiet, ultra-efficient, portable, modular dust management system. It comes with a 2 inch standard filter, filter frame and 8 inch hood. Collects dust at the source (rotary carving tools, belt sanders, etc.) to overall shop air filtration. (Suggested Retail Price $399.00)
The supplied standard 2″ filter is easily removed for cleaning (filter is cleaned by tapping it into a plastic bag or a garbage can). It can be cleaned many times before replacement is necessary. The Flameproof ABS cabinet has a built-in lamp holder that accepts a standard swing-arm lamp (not included), giving you excellent light where you need it most – right at the intake. Also supplied with an 8 inch acrylic hood that breaks down into 3 flat panels for portability.
Several accessories can be added to increase the versatility of this system – everything from adding higher efficiency filters or extra filter stages (for increased efficiency) to a 4″ hose adapter, a lap-top tray, a motor tool hanger, and a deflector to direct the air towards the back.
120 Volts AC, 60Hz. Safety certified for Canada and the United States.
Extra-thick foam grip fits standard Razertip pens. Great for extra compfort, especially if you have sensitive fingers or like to burn at high heat settings. Also popular with artists who prefer the feel of a larger pen.
New unbreakable side clip replacement. Stick-on, self-adhesive
|Unbreakable snap-in side clip. Fits only new Razertip silver colored burners.|
Replacement foam grip for standard Razertip pens. This is the foam grip orignally supplied with our standard pens.
Burn-through Transfer Paper – 15 Sheets
Easily and Accurately Transfer Patterns to Your Work Surface.
15 SHEETS – 8.5″ x 11″
Easy to use:
- Trace, draw or print your pattern onto Transfer Paper
- Compatible with both inkjet and laser printers.
- Cut out pattern as required.
- Tape Transfer Paper to your work surface with masking tape.
- Burn through the Transfer Paper (variable temperature pyro burning tool at low heat setting
- is recommended).
- Remove pattern and continue with shading or detail as desired.
- To get the most from each sheet, print or copy a full sheet of patterns, or multiple patterns before cutting patterns out. Scraps can be saved for tracing.
- If you’re working on a round surface, cut pattern into sections or create small slits along pattern edges so the pattern conforms to your surface.
- Locate the masking tape in places where you won’t be burning through it.
- Don’t burn too dark at first – you can darken the initial burn later.