HP775 Duplex Adapter is for use with our standard key tip style shafting and key tip style handpieces. It turns any key tip style handpiece, including the popular H.30® and H.44T, into a duplex spring handpiece for added flexibility when needed. This adapter will turn any of the following standard handpieces into duplex spring models: H.30, H.30-C1, H.30-C2, H.44T, H.43T, H.28, H.8, H.18, H.20, H.52 and H.10.
These 6 handpieces already come in duplex models: H.8D, H.10D, H.15D, H.18D, H.20D, and H.52D.
Duplex springs and duplex spring adapters are subject to breakage and are NOT covered by warranty.
Not for use with H.50 Handpieces or with Foredom Filer, Angle Grinder or Belt Sander Attachments.
2″ Angle Grinder with 30 Handpiece
Foredom’s New Angle Grinder attachment is designed for use with our most popular H.30 Chuck-Style Handpiece. This quality-machined, sturdy, and compact device works with 2″ and smaller discs and 2″ wheels with 3/8″ arbor holes. We offer 100+ accessories for this versatile product that can be used to grind, sand, and polish on various types of materials including metal, wood, stone, glass, ceramics, bondo and more.
Optimum Operated Speed: 10,000 to 15,000 RPM
Maximum Speed: 18,000 RPM for short intervals
.75 to 1 Gear Reduction
Use in Forward Rotation ONLY.
Foredom’s popular H.30® Chuck Style Handpiece comes with HPCK-0 CHuck Key in molded plastic handle.
Angle Grinder comes with the following:
- A-2202 Flap Wheel (installed), 120 grit
- A-10033 Sanding Screen, 120 grit
- A-10042 Disc Holder Protector Pad
- A-4592 Imperial Microfinishing Film PSA Disc, 600 grit
- A-4593 Imperial Microfinishing Film PSA Disc, 400 grit
- A-4594 Imperial Microfinishing Film PSA Disc, 320 grit
- A-5632 Aluminum Oxide PSA Sanding Disc, 60 grit
- A-5683 Ceramic Purple PSA Sanding Disc, 80 grit
- A-69222 Disc Mandrel
- A-10041 PSA Velcro Disc (5)
- A-69211 Drive Pin
- A-69217 Face Spanner Wrench
- A-69218 Open-End Wrench
- A-69219 Hex Wrench, 3mm
- A-69212L Long Hub, 8mm high, 14mm long mounting screw
Length: 3-1/8″, Width: 2-1/2″ (at widest), Depth: 2-3/4″