Each P80 or P80x includes an extra-flex pen cord (#CORD1P) which works beautifully with any Razertip pen or tip. The P80’s unique power output means that heavy-duty cords are no longer needed to make a difference when burning with heavier tips.
The P80 is a single burner – but with a huge difference. Want a dual or triple burner? Quickly and easily add up to two P80x expansion modules (no tools required) for a versatile system that gives each pen its own heat setting and memory function. Toggle between pens by touching the screen you wish to use.
As with everything we make – the P80 is proudly made in Canada – right here at our facility – it is covered by our exclusive 3-year unconditional warranty, and it is safety-certified virtually world-wide. By simply changing the power cord*, or using a suitable plug adapter, you can use your P80 anywhere.
* safety-approved IEC C8 power cord for the country where the unit is being used.
- fully regulated, stabilized power supply and a digital touch-screen interface.
- Heat Input Range: digitally input via 3.5” touch-screen, settings “100” to “800” **
- Temperature range: 340°F (80°C) to 1400°F (800°C) approx.
- Built-in memory function, recall the 3 most recently-input keyed in heat settings
- Add up to two P80x expansion modules
- indexed handpiece indicator light can help confirm proper pen and cord operation
- compatible with all existing Razertip pens and accessories.
- 3 year unconditional warranty covers everything (and we mean everything!)